Graviton

Default Forge, Polaris, and Shard arrive

The journey had been a silent one, everyone seemed to be lost in their own thoughts. The beep of the auto-pilot system pulled Forge out of his. He leant forward and deactivated the auto-pilot, and gently piloted them into the hangar in Falls Edge.

"Ok, we are here." He said to the two women seated in the jet.

"I think we all need to go see Val really, I'm not officially on the team yet either."

Polaris KLT

Lorna unbuckled her restraints when Forge announced "Ok, we are here." She took a moment to stretch her legs before turning to Forge.

"I think we all need to go see Val really, I'm not officially on the team yet either."

"Okay," Lorna said, walking towards the hatch. "Lead the way to her office, since you know this place better than I."

sensor girl

"Who's Val?" Shard asked tariling behind them afew steps.

Graviton

Forge started walking through the complex, just as they were reaching an elevator he heard Shard ask a question.

"Val Cooper is the government liason to the X-Factor team." Forge answered, "She's a good person too."

When they were all in the elevator he pushed the button for the level which Vals office was on.

Polaris KLT

((I'll go ahead and take them to Val's office, I guess.))